Sunday, December 23, 2012

There's No Time Better Time Than Now!

It's All in a Name (Part 3)

                                                                NOW


         

So what's this whole NOW thing about anyway? Why is it such an important part of my health coaching business name- "Embrace Wellness Now?"

Because most of us are wellness procrastinators.

Come on, we've all done it. Maybe you've wanted to...


Start a diet (don't get me started on the "d" word)
Get more sleep
Exercise more
Meditate
Take action toward your dreams

The list goes on a on. But it's never the right time.

I'll do it (start it)....

Later
Tomorrow
When I have more energy
When I'm feeling better
When the house is clean
After I go grocery shopping
When the babies older
When I am less busy  at work
I'm waiting til Sunday (ok, that's one that I've used)

Sound familiar?

Days become weeks and weeks become months and we look back and find that we haven't made any progress.

That's where the NOW comes in. There is no better time to take a step toward better wellness then NOW.

The benefits are worth it, and what's more- You Deserve It!

Coming up- 3 tips to help you Embrace Wellness Now.....

In Wellness,



Wellness is made of the small choices we make everyday. What have you done today to embrace wellness?

Are you a wellness procrastinator who is ready to Embrace Wellness Now? I am here to help and support you in reaching your goals.

You can contact me through:

 E-mail: amy@embracewellnessnow
Facebookwww.facebook.com/EmbraceWellnessNowllc (you can also click the Facebook link on the right side of the screen).
Newsletter: You can also, sign up for my newsletter to receive more wellness tips, tricks and information. I promise I won't bombard you and the information will be worth it! Just click the newsletter button on the right side of the screen. Hope to hear from you soon!


Photo Credit: photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/42931449@N07/6812481635/">photosteve101</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/">cc</a>

copyright © 2013. Embrace Wellness Now. Sharing with attribution is allowed. All other rights reserved.

No comments: